Bring each session:
1. A mask to wear during the course; gloves will be provided
2. Temperature checks and COVID practices within our job descriptions are followed
This course is the required monitoring portion of the AHA Instructor course New/Refresher.
Basic Life Support (BLS)
This is a 4.5-hour course completed in a classroom setting.
At the end of the monitoring, the instructor is able to teach at the BLS level and any Heartsaver courses of the American Heart Association.
- Must be completed with an AHA TCF Instructor for the first-class either BLS or Heartsaver, within 6 months from the initial Instructor course.
- Monitoring form MUST be given to Affiliate Faculty when completed, so it can be sent in with ALL paperwork from class to designated Training Center of the instructor’s choice.
- This was previously paid for in your Instructor course.