SAVE A LIFE Corporation offers a BLS CPR training several times a month. This course is taught by one of our medically experienced and professionally trained staff.
We can educate your staff on-site or you can attend this course at one of our upcoming BLS CPR training classes scheduled in the Minneapolis /St. Paul area. Individuals are also welcome at any of our regularly scheduled training courses at our Training Center in Coon Rapids.
and skills testing.
Students also complete a written exam.
• The importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
• All of the steps of the Chain of Survival and apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
• Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
• Perform high-quality CPR for adults, children and infants
• The importance of early use of an AED and demonstrate its use
• Provide effective ventilations by using a barrier device
• The importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and perform as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
To acquire the next step of being properly prepared for a medical emergency, and or receive training call us: 763-576-8146 or Contact Us.