BLS CPR COURSE
SAVE A LIFE Corporation offers a BLS CPR training several times a month. This course is taught by one of our medically experienced and professionally trained staff.
We can educate your staff on-site or you can attend this course at one of our upcoming BLS CPR training classes scheduled in the Minneapolis /St. Paul area. Individuals are also welcome at any of our regularly scheduled training courses at our Training Center in Coon Rapids.
In the Instructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice
and skills testing.
Students also complete a written exam.
- The importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival• All of the steps of the Chain of Survival and apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The importance of early use of an AED and demonstrate its use
- Provide effective ventilation by using a barrier device
- The importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and perform as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- The technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
To acquire the next step of being properly prepared for a medical emergency, and or receive training call us: 763-576-8146 or Contact U