SAVE A LIFE Corporation
Minnesota CPR/AED, EMS and First Aid Training in Lifesaving Education. We also offer medical services for EVENT COVERAGE.
WE SPECIALIZE IN BASIC CARE TO EMS LIFESAVING EDUCATION TRAINING:
All levels of Emergency medical courses:
- EMR Training Courses (Emergency Medical Responder/First Responder)
- EMT Training Courses (Emergency Medical Technician)
- CPR/AED Courses
- First Aid Training
- Instructor Courses CPR/AED/FA
- Blood-borne Pathogens Training
- On Site Medical services with Independent Contractors for Events 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week.
- Education for health care professionals in EMS, Firefighters, Police officers, Paramedics, Nurses, etc.
- Selling of AEDs: Pads, batteries medical equipment for purchase.
Businesses; Community education; Childcare providers; Medical/EMS providers and Industries of all types.
We are members of Multi Regional Training Center Minnesota State 30 East 7th Street, St. Paul, MN.55101
Please Call SAVE A LIFE office: 763-576-8146 or CONTACT US
EMS Lifesaving Educational college level. MN Board Peace Officer Post approved. CE’s are obtained with classroom attendance. EMR (Emergency Medical Responder/First Responder). EMT( Emergency Medical Technician). HSI/Brady educational programs.
SOON: EMR and EMT Refresher Course This course is online with Instructors sessions, lab and skills sessions at our facility. Sign up dates are required. Practical psychomotor skill stations will be reviewed.
The eLearning component of BLS and Heartsaver blended learning, these courses use a variety of eLearning assets such as dramatizations, eSimulations, animations, self-directed learning, and interactive activities to teach students BLS, Heartsaver knowledge and skills.