SAVE A LIFE Corporation
Minnesota CPR/AED, EMS and First Aid Training in Lifesaving Education. We also offer medical services for EVENT COVERAGE.
To all levels of Emergency medical courses:
- EMR (Emergency Medical Responder/First Responder) & EMT (Emergency Medical Technician)
- First Aid
- Instructor Courses CPR/AED/FA
- Blood-borne Pathogens Training
- On Site Medical services with Independent Contractors for Events 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week.
- Education for health care professionals in EMS, Firefighters, Police officers, Paramedics, Nurses, etc.
- Selling of AEDs: Pads, batteries medical equipment for purchase.
Businesses; Community education; Childcare providers; Medical/EMS providers and Industries of all types.
We are members of Multi Regional Training Center Minnesota State 30 East 7th Street, St. Paul, MN.55101
Please Call SAVE A LIFE office: 763-576-8146 or CONTACT US.
EMS Lifesaving Educational college level. MN Board Peace Officer Post approved. CE’s are obtained with classroom attendance. EMR (Emergency Medical Responder/First Responder). EMT( Emergency Medical Technician). HSI/Brady educational programs.
EMS ONLINE Courses
SOON: EMR Refresher and EMT Refresher Course
The eLearning component of BLS and Heartsaver blended learning, these courses use a variety of eLearning assets such as dramatizations, eSimulations, animations, self-directed learning, and interactive activities to teach students BLS, Heartsaver knowledge and skills.