PEDIATRIC CPR TRAINING
SAVE A LIFE Corporation, offers a specific medical training course for Pediatric CPR training. This course is taught by one of our medically experienced and professionally trained staff. We can train your staff on-site or you can attend this course at one of our upcoming scheduled times located around the Twin Cities area. Individuals are also welcome at any of our scheduled training courses.
The Pediatric CPR Course is a credentialed course specially designed to train those responsible for children’s health in meeting state-specific requirements. Course modules cover childhood choking, CPR, injuries, safeties, use of barrier devices and additional topics. ECSI/AAOS/AHA courses offered.
- Length: 2-3 hours
- Intended Audience: Education and childcare professionals, recreation and other community program staff, new parents, guardians, and other caretakers.
- Students Materials: Pediatric CPR and First Aid Course Textbook.
- Instructor Materials: Instructor toolkit, First Aid supplies, CPR masks, Manikins, and Pediatric CPR Course Instructor Manual.
- Written/Skills Exam: AAOS required for course completion, a score of 84% or better on written test. Skill check off proficiency testing during the course
- Course Completion Card valid 3 years for First Aid, 2 years for CPR