EMT Refresher Online Course (Emergency Medical Technician)
EMT Refresher ONLINE Course
This course is based on EMS Education Standards that will govern the way we learn and practice EMS.
MN Board Peace Officer Post approved. CE’s are obtained with classroom attendance.
EMT Refresher Online course includes:
- The course will be covering NREMT requirements and you will be receiving 40 hours.
- EMS Instructors will assist you with, Lab and Skill sessions are included. A sign-up is required.
- Attendance/Cancellation policy signature required.
1. NREMT Renewal Fee payable to NREMT.
2. CPR Course is NOT included but can be easily obtained. This course meets the current American Heart Association guidelines for CPR and ECC and is valid for 2 years 3. If you have expired and you are in your grace, you will need to complete the psychomotor skills again. There is a separate fee for this, Psychomotor skills testing.
1. Renew your accounts in NREMT and EMSRB
2. FEMA certificates required for all new and refreshing students.
3. Online concussion training
A kitchen is on-site and restaurants are in the area.
SAVE A LIFE TRAINING CENTER
1557 Coon Rapids Blvd NW Suite # 200
Coon Rapids, MN. 55433