AHA BLS CPR/AED Textbook (Health related careers)
AHA BLS CPR 2015 Textbook
AHA CPR book for the BLS Course. First aid combination and pediatric combination books sold separately.
Updates with 2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC
American Heart Association recommends to purchase 1 book every 5 years to receive the new changes.
Course Content for CPR:
• The importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
• All of the steps of the BLS Chain of Survival
• Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
• Perform high-quality CPR for adults, children and infants
• The importance of early use of an AED and demonstrate its use
• Provide effective ventilations by using a barrier device
• The importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and perform as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR