AHA BLS CPR/AED Textbook (Health related careers)
Updates with 2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC
American Heart Association recommends to purchase 1 book every 5 years to receive the new changes.
Course Content for CPR:
• The importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
• All of the steps of the BLS Chain of Survival
• Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
• Perform high-quality CPR for adults, children and infants
• The importance of early use of an AED and demonstrate its use
• Provide effective ventilations by using a barrier device
• The importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and perform as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
AHA BLS CPR 2015 Textbook
AHA CPR book for the BLS Course. First aid combination and pediatric combination books sold separately.