EMR/EMT Psychomotor Skills Testing Stations
1800-2130 is the course testing time
Bring each session:
1. A mask to wear during the course; gloves will be provided
2. Temperature checks and COVID practices within our job descriptions are followed
This is psychomotor skill testing for students that have completed the online and or in-person EMR/EMT course.
State testers will be performing the NREMT required testing skill stations.
Our Training Center provides a professional and comfortable atmosphere that allows the student and testers proficiency and ease for the exams.
- Please bring a copy of your EMR/EMT completed course certification.
- There is a fee for the testing.
- Please contact the office at 763-576-8146, if you will be coming to the test; so we can prepare the state testers.
NREMT psychomotor sheets are available online. www.nremt.org/rwd/public/document/psychomotor-exam
We are located at:
SAVE A LIFE TRAINING CENTER
1557 Coon Rapids Blvd NW Suite # 200
Coon Rapids, MN. 55433