EMT Refresher Course, NCCP 20 hours +
Bring each session:
1. A mask to wear during the course; gloves will be provided.
2. Temperature checks and COVID practices within our job descriptions are followed
January 15th, 16th, 17th
March 19th, 20th, 21st
Required before enrolling:
1. https://www.nremt.org/rwd/public – Renew your account
2. http://emsrblm.mn.gov – Follow prompts of yes/no. sign in and fill out EMS application for new or refreshing certifications.
3. http://training.fema.gov/is/nims.aspx – FEMA certificates required for all new and refreshing students. Do the sections of 100, and 700. Print off both certificates and bring them to class. No testing of practical skills if this is not completed. If this is already completed just bring in copies
4. https://www.cdc.gov/headsup/providers/index.html -Click on the Online concussion training and then hit the Launch to start the course. Do not leave the CDC website and go to the web. Stay within the CDC”s program. When you have completed the course it will give you a certificate. Bring this to the class.