Bring each session:
1. A mask to wear during the course; gloves will be provided.
2. Temperature checks and COVID practices within our job descriptions are followed
EMT Refresher Course, NCCP 20 hours +
January 15th, 16th, 17th
March 19th, 20th, 21st
**Must be a current EMT to take this course. No practical skills psychomotor stations, scenarios and hours only.
The course will be covering the NCCP Model and receiving 20 hours NCCR and 6 hours for the LCCR/State. LCCR/State balance of 6 hours and ICCR 10 hours will be obtained on your own.
EMT Refresher course includes:
1. NCCP Model: NCCR 20 hours, LCCR/State 6 hours
2. Ability to obtain additional CE hours towards the NREMT
3. AHA BLS CPR course valid for 2 years
4. 26 hours of classroom lecture and skills with EMS Instructors
5. *Attendance/Cancellation policy signature required
1. NREMT Renewal Fee: $20.00 https://www.nremt.org/rwd/public/document/emt-recert
2. $55.00 to purchase https://24-7.hsi.com Course online for additional CE’s, access for 1 year.
3. A textbook or eText can be purchased if you do not have one from your original EMT course.
Required before enrolling:
1. https://www.nremt.org/rwd/public – Renew your account
2. http://emsrblm.mn.gov – Follow prompts of yes/no. sign in and fill out EMS application for new or refreshing certifications.
3. http://training.fema.gov/is/nims.aspx – FEMA certificates required for all new and refreshing students. Do the sections of 100, and 700. Print off both certificates and bring them to class. No testing of practical skills if this is not completed. If this is already completed just bring in copies
4. https://www.cdc.gov/headsup/providers/index.html -Click on the Online concussion training and then hit the Launch to start the course. Do not leave the CDC website and go to the web. Stay within the CDC”s program. When you have completed the course it will give you a certificate. Bring this to the class.