NEW BRIDGE COURSE, CURRENT EMR TO EMT
Bring each session:
1. A mask to wear during the course; gloves will be provided
2. Temperature checks and COVID practices within our job descriptions are followed
Jan. 28, Feb. 2,4,9,11,16,18,23,25, March 2,4,9,11,16,18,20,25,30 April 1,6,8th Test
April 6th Scenarios and Practice NREMT equivalent testing. April 8th Psychomotor Skills testing.
April 29th, May 4th, 6th, 11th, 13th, 18th, 20th, 25th, 27th, June 1st, 3rd,8th, 10th, 15th, 17th, 22nd, 24th. 29th, July 1st, 8th Test
Please see the EMT BRIDGE COURSE page for full details
Bring to class day 1:
1. A current copy of your EMR Certification card.
2. Laptop to redeem your eCode for the online and eText.
3. If you are current, bring an AHA BLS CPR card to class, then you will not need to do it in the course.