Suite # 202 Upstairs
EMR Course Saturdays 5 sessions. with online work
August 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th Test
Oct. 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st Test
Nov. 7th, 14th 21st, 28th, Dec. 5th
1. Bring each session: A mask to wear during the course; gloves will be provided
2. Temperature checks and COVID practices within our job descriptions are followed
Students will receive:
1. Pearson Online program with eText, Multimedia, quizzes, flashcards, audio text, code is available for 2 years. You can access MyLab BRADY from Blackboard Learn, Bright space by D2L, Canvas, or Moodle.
2. AHA BLS Code to redeem for online work. Skills only in class.
3. 30+ hours of classroom instruction
A textbook/bundle can be purchased for an additional fee.
Students will learn to:
Recognize, safely assess, and effectively manage crisis situations and patients of an emergency nature encountered in the field pre-hospital setting until other EMS providers arrive to take over care.
Participate as a member of an organized pre-hospital emergency medical response team.
Bring to class day 1:
-Laptop or Ipad to Redeem your eCode for the online and eBook.
-CPR SKILLS ONLY in class will be on the first day.
PLEASE BRING A COPY OF YOUR COMPLETED HEARTCODE ONLINE CERTIFICATE to class.
Please bring a watch with a second hand to class after day 1.
When students pass this course they will receive:
1. AHA BLS CPR course completion card valid for 2 years
2. Pearson online program is valid for 2 years.
3. Minnesota Emergency Medical Services Regulatory Board Certified valid for 2 years
4. Eligibility to take the National Registry’s First Responder exam
5. Eligibility to enroll in the Emergency Medical Technician-Basic course or the Bridge
Kitchenette onsite and Restaurants are in the area.
* Attendance/Cancellation policy signature required.