Suite # 202 Upstairs
EMR Course Saturdays 5 sessions, with online work
Sept. 14th, 21st, 28th Oct. 5th, 12th-Test
Oct. 19th, 26th, Nov. 2nd, 9th,16th-Test
Nov. 23rd, Dec. 7th 14th, 21st, 28th-Test
Students will receive:
1. Pearson Online program with eText, Multimedia, quizzes, flashcards, audio text, code is available for 2 years. You can access MyLab BRADY from Blackboard Learn, Bright space by D2L, Canvas, or Moodle.
2. AHA BLS Code to redeem for online work. Skills only will be in class.
3. 30 hours of classroom instruction
A textbook/bundle can be purchased for an additional fee.
Students will learn to:
Recognize, safely assess and effectively manage crisis situations and patients of an emergency nature encountered in the field pre-hospital setting until other EMS providers arrive to take over care.
Participate as a member of an organized pre-hospital emergency medical response team.
Bring to class day 1:
-Laptop or Ipad to Redeem your eCode for the online and eBook.
-CPR SKILLS ONLY in class will be on the first day.
PLEASE BRING A COPY OF YOUR COMPLETED HEARTCODE ONLINE CERTIFICATE to class.
Please bring a watch with a second hand to class after day 1 each time.
When students pass this course they will receive:
1. AHA BLS CPR course completion card valid for 2 years
2. Pearson online program valid for 2 years.
3. Minnesota Emergency Medical Services Regulatory Board Certified valid for 2 years
4. Eligibility to take the National Registry’s First Responder exam
5. Eligibility to enroll in the Emergency Medical Technician-Basic course or the Bridge
Refrigerator, Microwave On-site. Restaurants in the area.
* Cancellation policy signature required.