Bring each session:
1. A mask to wear during the course; gloves will be provided
2. Temperature checks and COVID practices within our job descriptions are followed
EMR Course Day course
8:00-4:30 PM. 6 sessions
Oct. 21st, 28th, Nov. 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th OFF for Thanksgiving, Dec. 2nd Test
Oct. 23rd, 30th, 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th Off for Thanksgiving, Dec. 4th Test
Students will receive:
1. AHA BLS CPR will be completed in class.
3. 44+ hours of classroom instruction
A textbook/bundle can be purchased for an additional fee.
Students will learn to:
Recognize, safely assess, and effectively manage crisis situations and patients of an emergency nature encountered in the field pre-hospital setting until other EMS providers arrive to take over care.
Participate as a member of an organized pre-hospital emergency medical response team.
Bring to class day 1:
A laptop to get online
Please bring a watch with a second hand to class after day 1 each time.
When students pass this course they will receive:
1. AHA BLS CPR course completion card valid for 2 years
2. Minnesota Emergency Medical Services Regulatory Board Certified valid for 2 years
4. Eligibility to take the National Registry’s First Responder exam
5. Eligibility to enroll in the Emergency Medical Technician-Basic course or the Bridge
Kitchenette Onsite, Restaurants in the area
* Attendance/Cancellation policy signature required.