At SAVE A LIFE Corporation, our medically trained contractors can be available Onsite at your event to respond to any type of medical emergency.
They have the ability to:
- Manage airways, perform CPR, and control bleeding
- Perform patient assessments for continued play or provide advanced medical care
- Some will tape a player for their sport or splint/stabilize a player so they can watch on the sidelines until they can return to play
- Prepare a patient for transport to a hospital if deemed necessary.
Our professional, and experienced Athletic Trainers, EMR’s, EMT’s, Nurses and Paramedics provide your organization with quality care and peace of mind.
They are dedicated to giving your players, patrons, and staff with the highest quality Onsite medical care in a matter second – instead of minutes waiting for advance care of 911
All our contractors are current in their Certifications/License, CPR/AED and carry Professional Liability Insurance. Each person had an interview and had to pass a skills interview to work with us and our team.
They have all put in many hours of volunteer as well as paid experience with our preceptors in the event arena; in addition to their regular duties as Fire, Police, EMT, Paramedic work for an ambulance, hospitals and many different departments.
Every SAVE A LIFE contractor is clearly identified with a uniform and professional attire at all times and every event.
They have the ability to wear 2 separate uniforms depending on the venue and the desire to be seen or just in the background in case of emergencies.
Medical supplies, signage are brought to each site, venue by every contractor. And signage of their area is recognized by all if assistance is required. A PCR report and or patient contacts tally is completed at each venue on patients.
SAVE A LIFE has many years of Onsite medical experience at a variety of different events and venues. We have partnered with numerous organizations to manage their event medical coverage for their volunteers, staff, and patrons.
Here is just a small sample of some of the organizations we work with on a regular basis:
- MYAS (Basketball/Baseball/Football)
- LMAA Football
- DX Dance Xtreme USA, Eclipse
- The Great Arabian Get Together
- Midwest Mustangs Hockey
- Eden Prairie Baseball Association
- MN Heat Hoops
- MN Prep Hoops
- North Suburban Rugby
- Triathlons, Swimming Races
- Mn Adult & Teen Challenge
- Avid Summer Institute
- Bloomington Football
- High Schools-Pact Charter School
- Eagan Wave Future Stars Tournament Soccer
- Northern Lights Soccer
- Cirque du Soleil Big Top 2000-2014 MN and other states
SAVE A LIFE is available for your business or organization 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, for your convenience.
Our team of talented and professional contractors consists of:
– EMR/First Responder, EMT’s, Paramedics
– Medical Assistants, Nurses
SAVE A LIFE offers event medical coverage throughout Minneapolis/St. Paul metro, the 7 county area, Duluth and some out of state contracts.
If you need Medical Coverage for your Event for Sports, Festivals or a Company gathering fill out the form below or Contact us.