Event Medical Services
At SAVE A LIFE Corporation, our medically trained contractors can be available Onsite at your event to respond to any type of medical emergency.
They have the ability to:
- Manage airways, perform CPR, and control bleeding
- Perform patient assessments for continued play or provide advanced medical care
- Tape a player for their sport or splint/stabilize a player so they can watch on the sidelines until they can return to play
- Prepare a patient for transport to a hospital if deemed necessary.
Our professional, and experienced Athletic Trainers, EMR’s, EMT’s, Nurses and Paramedics provide your organization with quality care and peace of mind.
They are dedicated to giving your players, patrons and staff with the highest quality Onsite medical care in a matter seconds – instead of minutes waiting for advance care of 911.
All our contractors are current in their Certifications/License, CPR/AED and carry Professional Liability Insurance. Each person had an interview and had to pass a skills interview to work with us and our team.
They have all put in many hours of volunteer as well as paid experience with our preceptors in the event arena; in addition to their regular duties as Fire, Police, EMT and Paramedic work for ambulance, hospitals and many different departments.
Every SAVE A LIFE contractor is clearly identified with a uniform and professional attire at all times and every event.
They have the ability to wear 2 separate uniforms depending on the venue and the desire to be seen or just in the background in case of emergencies.
Medical supplies, signage are brought to each site, venue by every contractor. And signage of their area is recognized by all, if assistance is required. A PCR report and or patient contacts tally is completed at each venue on patients.
SAVE A LIFE has many years of Onsite medical experience at a variety of different events and venues. We have partnered with numerous organizations to manage their event medical coverage for their volunteers, staff and patrons.
Here is just a small sample of some of the organizations we work with on a regular basis:
- MYAS (Basketball/Baseball/Football)
- LMAA Football
- DX Dance Xtreme USA, Eclipse
- The Great Arabian Get Together
- Zombie Pub Crawl
- Eden Prairie Baseball Association
- MN Heat Hoops
- North Suburban Rugby
- Triathlons, Swimming races
- Mn Adult & Teen Challenge
- Monster Race Series
- SMAAASH USA
- Avid Summer Institute
- Bloomington Football
- High Schools-Pact Charter School,Rockford High School
- Eagan Wave Future Stars Tournament
- Cirque du Soleil Big Top 2000-2014 MN and other states
SAVE A LIFE is available for your business or organization 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, for your convenience.
Our team of talented and professional contractors consists of:
– Athletic Trainers, Chiropractors
– EMT’s, EMR/First Responder, Paramedics
– Medical Assistants, Nurses
SAVE A LIFE offers event medical coverage throughout Minneapolis/St. Paul metro, the 7 county area, Duluth and some out of state contracts.
If you need Medical Coverage for your Event for Sports, Festivals or a Company gathering fill out the form below or Contact us.