SAVE A LIFE Corporation, offers a specific medical training course for Adult CPR and First Aid training. This course is taught by one of our medically experienced and professionally trained staff. We can train your staff on-site or you can attend this course at one of our upcoming scheduled times located around the Twin Cities area. Individuals are also welcome at any of our scheduled training courses.
The Emergency Care and Safety Institute First Aid & CPR training course provides current training in general first aid, CPR, and bloodborne pathogens. Course covers medical emergencies and recognition of signs and symptoms of a heart attack, cardiac arrest, stroke, and choking in adults with use of barrier devices. Hands-on scenario based training. Students will receive a 3 year certification upon completion of the course. Certification card and textbook are included in class fee.
- Length: 7 hours (4 hours First Aid + 3 hours CPR)
- Intended Audience: Anyone interested in learning basic First Aid and CPR.
- Students Materials: Standard First Aid & CPR Student Manual.
- Instructor Materials: Instructor Toolkit, Standard First Aid & CPR Instructor Manual, Manikins, AED trainer, First Aid supplies, and CPR masks.
- Written/Skills Exam: Required for completion card
- Course Completion Card valid 3 years for First Aid, 2 years for CPR
To acquire the next step towards being properly prepared for a medical emergency, and receive training courses give us a call at 763-576-8146 or contact us by email at Contact Us.