The Pediatric First Aid & CPR Course is a credentialed course specially designed to train those responsible for children’s health in meeting state-specific requirements. Course modules cover first-aid basics; medical, injury, and environmental emergencies; verbal and pediatric CPR; choking; and additional topics. ECSI/AAOS/AHA courses offered. Hands-on scenario based training.
- Length: 7 hours for Basic Level
- Intended Audience: Education and childcare professionals, recreation and other community program staff, new parents, guardians, and other caretakers.
- Students Materials: Pediatric First Aid & CPR Textbook.
- Instructor Materials: Instructor toolkit, First Aid supplies, CPR masks, Manikins, and Pediatric First Aid & CPR Instructor Manual.
- Written/Skills Exam: Required for completion card
- Course Completion Card valid 3 years for First Aid, 2 years for CPR
To acquire the next step towards being properly prepared for a medical emergency, and receive training courses give us a call at: 763-576-8146 or contact us by email at: Contact Us.